Recorded responses not visible | XM Community
Question

Recorded responses not visible

• 10 July 2021
  • 5 replies

When I view my Recorded Responses, it says 0 (43). The number in parentheses is grey. Also, when I hover on (43), it shows this message: "Recently added responses are being processed for speedier viewing." What does this mean and how long does it take before the recorded responses appear in my account? Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

In my experience the time will vary, but it usually shouldn't be more than a few minutes. I have had a few times where the processing became stuck and I had to contact Qualtrics Support. If they are still not processed then you should contact Qualtrics Support.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Sometimes you can also get your data to reindex by adding an embedded data field in the survey flow, saving it, publishing the survey and then going back to "Data & Analysis". (You can always go back and remove the embedded data field and republish).

Badge

This is happening to me right now. It has not moved from "Your responses are being re-indexed for speedier viewing and will appear shortly... 0%" for many hours. Yet, other surveys I have that are live are fine. So strange.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

pixie74 Hm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

This shouldn’t be a long waiting time.

Leave a Reply