Solved

Alert Recurring Detractors

• 13 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • QPN Level 1 ●
  • 35 replies

Hello, I would like to have an alert for those clients who are recurring detractors. Can I detect it in the directory? In some metadata of the survey? Or in the dashboard? So to speak, have a group of recurring naysayers and notify 

icon

Best answer by Rudi 13 January 2022, 18:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Hi,

the best way would be to have a counter which is updated in the survey whenever one is a detractor. the counter needs to be stored in the directory and will be called in the embedded data every time the contact enters the survey. If the respondent is a detractor, increase the counter.
You need to update the contact list every time the respondent finishes the survey either with the contact list trigger or the respective workflow task

this counter can be used in the workflow condition ( if detractorCounter gt 1 then send alert email

Hope this helps

Best regards

Rudi

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Rudi
Thank you! Sound good what you said. Could you explain how can I set up it?

Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

1. create an embedded data field detractorCounter in the survey flow (ideally set options to Number

2. set a condition if detractorCounter isEmpty -> detractorCounter = 0

3. set a condition when respondent is a detractor and increase counter $e{ e://Field/detractorCounter + 1 }

4. go to survey options -> post survey -> contact list trigger add the counter to the list

5. set up the alert worklflow and base the condition on detractorCounter gt 1

how to do each step in detail please look at the support pages

Best regards

Rudi

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Rudi
Thank you very much for your time and help, so I understood better

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Rudi ,

I need you help again. I set up like this... but it does not work. All the detractor got 0.
Could you help me again?
Captura de pantalla 2022-01-31 a las 15.20.02.png

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Hi Alea,

I would suspect that detractorCounter_Agente is never set. from your survey flow I assume the detractorCounter_agente should be "detractorCounter" only.
Best regards

Rudi

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Finally I got it, I had different errors.
All your advices were so helpful
Have a great day rubyanderson !

Leave a Reply