Integration with success factors | XM Community
Question

Integration with success factors

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

Hello Community!

I dont use SSFF in my everyday, but I need to integrate the platform with Qualtrics Lifecycle. How can I get the path for some custom metadata fields? I am mapping this date in the Employee Data Extractor Task from the xFlow.

Best,

Isa

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @IsabelPosada_Voce 

Do you have your employee directory setup currently from SAP SF to Qualtrics? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @IsabelPosada_Voce,

First: I normally use the SFTP integration setup, where you export via SFTP to an encrypted file, that you then pick up in Qualtrics via the automations under the EX directory. The SFTP solution is way more flexible, and easier to set up when you need to dig for additional fields.

But you have chosen to use the Extractor, which is a great solution, if you do not need to add fields, or export using conditions between fields. This means you need to use the “OData API Data Dictionary” in SF. This is not super straight forward to use, and I would highly recommend that you get in contact with your SF admin, to get help to find what you are looking for, as the same field can be found in a lot of different places in SF, due to it’s much more complicated data structure. This means a field like userID can easily be found in 50 different places.

Leave a Reply