Directory error: We can´t find the answer... What does it mean? | XM Community
Solved

Directory error: We can´t find the answer... What does it mean?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • QPN Level 1 ●
  • 35 replies

Directory error: We can´t find the answer... What does it mean?
Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-12 a las 12.46.57.png

icon

Best answer by JoseS 12 July 2022, 18:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

It was deleted and hence can't trace back to it's location. Admin of that folder will know or the one who created could know what happened.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am the administrator and I configure it so that after 24 hours it is registered, I never configure it to be deleted... For that reason I can´t find the error.

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-12 a las 17.01.02.pnggrahulp5 As you can see here the option is to registre

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Alea Hm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

JoseS grahulp5

It wasn´t an error, when de users open de email o sms and they don´t answer any question appears like than on my directory, I made severals tests. thanks !!

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Can you re-upload and try again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hello Alea ,
I would like to mention two things here;

1. As mentioned in this support page "Qualtrics doesn’t save empty responses, so if a participant hasn’t answered any questions and their response is closed, it will be deleted instead of saved in Recorded Responses. Likewise, if a one-page survey is started and not completed by a respondent but is then closed either manually or by the incomplete response deadline, their response will be deleted (since no progress was saved). Be sure to add page breaks in your survey to ensure the respondent’s progress is periodically saved." Kindly check if you have page breaks in your survey.

2. Kindly publish any changes you make in survey options so that they can be reflected in live responses. I am seeing that you haven't so wanted to mention.

Hope this helps!!

Leave a Reply