✖️ X4 Experience | Badge of the Month | April 2022 | XM Community

✖️ X4 Experience | Badge of the Month | April 2022

Show first post

31 replies

Badge +1

Reese Witherspoon - if you have a chance to nab her Whiskey in a Teacup book beforehand, it's a fun read.

Badge +2

Definitely Chip and Joanna Gaines, I am a big fan and I am really excited to understand how their have been able to create authentic experiences 

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

I was so looking forward to attending X4 in person in March of 2020. While it won't be the same, I am looking forward to hearing Michelle Obama and Chip and Johanna as a make-up for the very very sadly cancelled experience.

Badge +48

✖️ Hey everyone! Just want to remind you that X4 is live today! Enjoy ✖️

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

the clip that resonated most with me as someone working in the B2B telco space was the interview with Lumen's Beth Ard about how actions driven by data based insights can help realize a culture change where everyone understands customer centricity and feels responsible for improving experiences

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I´m most excited to listen to Michelle Obama.
She has a facinating story, very human-centric. Really hope to understand her challenges as being a black women and being able to become the most important lady in america. And also how does she uses her power to help other to achieve their goals and make them more motivated to keep on moving foward

Leave a Reply