✖️ X4 Experience | Badge of the Month | April 2022 | XM Community

✖️ X4 Experience | Badge of the Month | April 2022

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, April 2022How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between April 1 and April 29, will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | April 2022

Question: Who are you most excited to hear speak at X4?
X4 is back and premiering virtually on April 27th, 2022 on Qualtrics' XM+. The speakers of the upcoming event are being announced gradually. So far, the announced speakers include Reese Witherspoon and Chip & Joanna Gaines. Tells us about who you are most excited to hear from and why!

Reese Witherspoon | Creating Inclusion: Giving Hollywood a New Voice

Reese sits down for a far-reaching conversation about bringing women to the forefront of stories being told on the screen, and on what she's doing to help close a gender gap that has persisted far too long in Hollywood.

Chip and Joanna Gaines | Authenticity Transforms Experience

Filmed on the slopes of Deer Valley, the Fixer Upper stars and Magnolia brand founders take a retrospective look at how centering their business at home in Waco and staying focused on their vision has helped them create powerfully authentic experiences for customers and employees. And—hear what they'd tell each other if they could do it all again.

Michelle Obama | A Conversation with Michelle Obama

Filmed on location in Washington D.C., Qualtrics' co-founder and Executive Chairman Ryan Smith sits down for a one-on-one conversation with Former First Lady and New York Times bestselling author, Michelle Obama.

Jo Malone | Rethinking First Impressions

Filmed in London, the preeminent perfumer reflects on the beliefs that have driven her maverick approach to scent-making and defined her journey as a creator. We go in-depth on the innovative ways her brand, Jo Loves, is introducing customers to new experiences they’ll never forget—and why every brand should rethink the first impression.

Zig Serafin | Making Business More Human

Qualtrics CEO Zig Serafin shares how great companies are designing the products, brands, services, experiences, and cultures that move our world forward by embracing empathy and building deep-rooted connections with every individual at scale.

31 replies

Badge +48

✖️Honestly, there are so many incredible options to choose from! Personally, I'm so excited to hear from Reese Witherspoon about how she's working hard to close the gender gap in Hollywood - especially since this topic has become increasingly relevant over the past few years! ✖️

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

I'm excited for all of them, but being a huge Chip & Joanna fan I would go with them if I was forced to choose 😃 Across all the conferences I've ever attended, Qualtrics always has the best variety of speakers, and I'm sure this year will be no different.

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Fascinated to hear Reese talk about pay from a Hollywood perspective!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Will try and attend as many as I can, but Reese is perhaps my first choice among the speakers revealed so far.

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

I've seen that Michelle Obama is on the list, too. Looking forward to what she has to say.

Badge +10

Couldn't be more excited for X4 this year and each announcement of the guest speakers! I personally am looking forward to hearing from Reese Witherspoon, as I follow her on other social platforms. I’m interested to hear what she is doing in Hollywood.

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Definitely interested to hear Chip and Joanna Gaines talk about authenticity. I think personal maturity is 100% necessary for professional maturity and how we can provide good experiences for others. Being grounded yourself gives you a place to serve others with confidence and realistic expectation.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

It would be fine to hear Michelle, but also Chip & Joanna.

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

So far, I am most excited about the next announcements to come 😊

If I had to choose between the three first announced speakers, I would certainly choose Chip and Joanna Gaines...

Badge +8

I am sure all of them will be great! Looking forward to attending each session that I can.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Very excited to see Reese and get her views on the place of women and the gender gap in Hollywood, this is such an important discussion in today's world and it is rare for us muggles to have the chance to access this reality!

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

Excited to hear from both Reese and Chip and Joanna.

Really excited to hear about how Chip and Joanna were able to "stay focused on their vision to help them create powerful authentic experiences for customers and employees". It's simple to take the easy way out and lose focus on what matters. Excited to see how Chip and Joanna stayed focus on what's important.

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

Michelle Obama!!
She is an inspiring woman for me, I read her book on 2019 when the X4 was going to be in Utah!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I'm most excited to see Michelle Obama -- this is a reminder to read her book as well -- but I'm also looking forward to Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon)...

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

Definitely Michelle Obama, a smart and bright woman. I won't miss that conversation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Since I won't be available (won't have connection) to be able to join the X4 this year, I'd have to say I'll most MISS hearing from Michelle Obama. Though the topics listed from all the speakers so far look interesting!

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

I'm excited for it all and to be back with my people after a year of not being part of Community. Does anyone know if you need to have a Qualtrics account to participate in X4 or is it open access? I have some colleagues in my unit who might want to listen to these sessions but their workload doesn't make sense for them to hold a Qualtrics license.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I think all of them will be great!
Hope to be able to attend such inspirational and motivational sessions...

Badge +2

A great line-up of speakers. I think Chip and Joanna Gaines would be my pick so far. Renovation programs are high on my watchlist and Fixer Upper is an easy favourite. Will be great to hear their take on authenticity across both customer and employee experience.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/45382#Comment_45382Hi there! I just heard back from our internal teams and was able to confirm that X4 is open to anyone and is not restricted to Qualtrics customers! You can tell your colleagues to sign up and tune in 🤩

Userlevel 5
Badge +33

I'm looking forward to hearing from Michelle Obama, she's always very insightful and inspirational. All of the speakers that have been announced sound like they'll be interesting.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Personally I'm excited to hear what Zig Serafin and others would be sharing with us!

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

This is going to be my first X4 and while I wish it was in person, I'm still excited. Michelle Obama is the speaker I'm most excited to hear.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Great lineup of speakers so far. Looking forward to Michelle Obama, but similarly keen to hear from Zig Serafin as I love learning how other companies are leveraging the platform to deliver exceptional customer experiences.

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

Qualtrics CEO

Leave a Reply