Monthly Product Release Notes - October 12, 2023 to November 1, 2023 | XM Community

Monthly Product Release Notes - October 12, 2023 to November 1, 2023

• 1 November 2023
  • 3 replies
Monthly Product Release Notes - October 12, 2023 to November 1, 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Released On Or Before November 1, 2023

Brand Administration

• Updates to Vanity Domains: Brand Admins can now provide their own TLS certificate when setting up a vanity domain. This allows admins to use their own signing authorities and adhere to relevant compliance requirements.

CX Dashboards

• B2C NPS Benchmark: The Business to Consumer benchmark can be added to CX dashboards using the benchmark editor. This new Qualtrics benchmark is derived from Qualtrics’ Customer Experience database, including hundreds of anonymized and aggregated Qualtrics customers of various regions, countries, and industries.

Dashboards

• Dashboard Translations (CX, BX & EXFor CX & BX dashboards, you can now translate data fields and metrics once per dashboard instead of multiple times per widget. Data translations for all dashboards are now compatible with the following widgets: Record Table, Gauge Chart, Number Chart, Line and Bar Chart, Response Ticker, and Donut / Pie.

• Exporting Data from Dashboards: You can now export CX, BX, and results dashboards to XLSX format for analyzing data in Microsoft Excel.

• New Dashboard Experience: You’ll now be opted into the new dashboards experience by default, although you can switch back as needed. The new and improved experience includes a refreshed interface, simplified page management, more flexible navigation, better accessibility, and more! EX, BX, and CX dashboards are affected.

Design XM

• Unmoderated User Testing Question: ​​​​This new question type allows survey participants to record and upload a video or audio recording that answers questions about the prototype or live website they are presented.

EX

• Enhanced Anonymity for Data Fields: This update introduces a simplified way to configure enhanced anonymity, including adding a new option to hide data points below the response threshold, improved terminology of anonymity field types, and improved logic when displaying sensitive data fields in widgets with other fields. This update will not change any dashboard data, however it may change the data groupings you see crossing multiple fields in widgets.

• Heat Map Widget (EX)You can now compare breakouts to a historical data source.

Extensions

• Gladly Extension: The Gladly extension allows you to send Qualtrics surveys when a Conversation is closed in Gladly, capturing sentiments and feedback in real-time. You can also send survey responses to Gladly.

Ticketing

XM Directory

XM Solutions

• Audience Management Updates: Audience Management now includes a Panelist App, a centralized landing page where panelists can view all studies available to them. Brand Admins can customize this app and add individual surveys to it. 

• Guided Solutions: A new guided solution, the UX Research Card Sorting solution, has been added. This guided solution is designed to improve the user experience associated with websites, apps, or other products. Use this solution to help UX researchers learn how users think about their content, which enables UX designers to create products that are intuitive to their users.

• Guided Solutions: A new solution, the Tree Testing solution, is now available. This solution is used to evaluate your website’s navigation structure and measure how easily users can find content and feature on your website.

Workflows

• Survey Response Event: You can now choose whether to trigger workflows based on imported and incomplete survey responses.

Starting On & After November 8, 2023

CX

Disclaimer: The content provided on this webpage is for informational purposes only and is subject to change at any time. Qualtrics may, in its sole discretion and without liability, change the timing of any product feature rollout, change the functionality for any in preview or in development product feature, or choose not to release a product feature or functionality for any reason or for no reason.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Monthly Product Release Notes here.

3 replies

Badge
  • Survey Response Event: You can now choose whether to trigger workflows based on imported and incomplete survey responses.

It would be highly beneficial to have a workflow that allows you to apply transformations to previous responses, not just new ones, without the necessity of utilizing the Qualtrics API. For instance, if I wish to compute a respondent's age using embedded data (date of birth) and end date, I can achieve this using JavaScript for new responses. However, I also desire the ability to apply this retrospectively to all existing data, without relying solely on Qualtrics API.

• Additionally, it would be advantageous if you could upload an Excel file and append new columns to historical data. Currently, the import function only permits the addition of responses, but it would be a valuable feature to enable the addition or merging of variables. For instance, if your Excel file contains the ResponseID and you specify the key when uploading it into Qualtrics, you could then add the new variables, allowing for bulk import of existing responses.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great Ideas @KiwiChaps!  If you haven't already, I’d recommend posting this in on Evolve, our new product ideation program. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Product Ideation Overview and our Create an Idea post.

Badge

will do @JoseS  - but I have the feeling the idea got lost in Evolve… it’s hard to find similar ideas.  And is there a way to filter the ideas I've submitted? I would like to easily locate my ideas, view the number of votes they've received, and check their current status. Right now, I'm unable to find any of my submitted ideas in the extensive list… :-(

Leave a Reply