🏅 Rank & Rewards Program | July 2018 - August 2022 | XM Community

🏅 Rank & Rewards Program | July 2018 - August 2022

Badge +48
!
<br>

Announcing 🏅The Rank & Rewards Program! 🏅

You've been working hard in the community supporting each other as you discover solutions to complex issues, and we want to thank you!

You may have noticed by now that you can achieve different ranks within the community depending on the amount of points that you've accumulated. This rank will display on your profile and next to your name whenever you post. For each rank you hit, besides Qubie, you'll be awarded a new badge to be displayed on your community profile and some cool rewards! Every time you hit a rank, you will receive an email congratulating you. When you achieve the Guru, Superuser, or Wizard rank, your email will include a survey requesting your sizing, shipping, and / or certification preferences.
<br>
!
<br>

Ranks

Qubie ✭ | 0 - 99 Points

Guru ✭✭ | 100 - 499 Points
Reward: 1 Guru Profile Badge, 1 Qualtrics Community T-shirt, 1 Water Bottle, and 1 Keychain. Upon request, you will be nominated by the community team as a candidate for the XM Advocates program.

Sage ✭✭✭ | 500 - 999 Points
Reward: 1 Sage Profile Badge, Featured Spotlight in our Community Hall of Fame

Superuser ✭✭✭✭ | 1000 - 2499 Points
Reward: 1 Superuser Profile Badge, 1 Custom Qualtrics Community Patagonia fleece

Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭ | 2500+ Points
Reward: 1 Wizard Profile Badge, 1 FREE certification exam bundle (XM Platform Essentials & Expert exam of your choice)
<br>
!
<br>

A Few Rules:

1. You can only earn the swag for each level once.
2. We will only send swag to members who provide us with a numbered building and street address that is recognizable by all carriers. We highly recommend a business address, as we will only send your swag shipment once. Once a package leaves the USA, we lose the ability to track its shipment and delivery.
3. Most importantly, no cheating! Due to cheating concerns, trial users are ineligible for rewards. Administrators retain all rights to determine if someone has gamed their way to a reward.
<br>

Start Earning Points:

1. Answer a question | 1 Point - The point is only given for your first answer to a question
2. Get an “Accepted” answer | 10 Points
3. Earn a badge | Varies

We hope you all are as excited about this as we are! Thank you all for being here!

This topic has been closed for comments

44 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hello! I'm so happy to be a Superuser and can't wait to show off my swag--I'm being patient (but also curious)...

Badge

So excited to be joining this community and soon leveling up for fun swag!

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

congrats Adam for joining a pretty exclusive club of only 20 high fliers!

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

Thanks a lot for the swag!
You could think about not shipping the swag package to Europe from the USA. I unfortunately had to pay more than 30 euros in import fees to UPS for the package.

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Happened to me too ManfredBM 😒 so am looping in AmaraW for awareness.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

SteveBelgraver Thanks very much! I'm happy to be part of the club!

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/44642#Comment_44642Our team is so sorry to hear that you also encountered this issue. Be on the look out for a direct message from an admin 😁

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am new to the community and am very excited to be here and learn more. The ability to earn swag is a great bonus!

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi AmaraW, wondering if you can assist with confirming whether my "Guru" swag shipment was ever sent please? I would have submitted around November 2021 last year, but I've never seen/heard anything since. Cheers!

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46515#Comment_46515We sincerely apologize! Like many companies these days, we are suffering from supply chain issues. We would like to assure you that you will get your swag as soon as we receive our supplies. We sincerely apologize and encourage you to continue earning points and working your way through the Rank & Rewards Program.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46534#Comment_46534Thanks for the quick reply and no problems at all. I was thinking the parcel may have disappeared enroute and hadn't considered the possibility that there were supply issues in the first place. Can certainly appreciate the plethora of Covid-related challenges. Cheers! 😀

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46540#Comment_46540Thank you so much for being so understanding and patient! Cheers 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

Looking forward to striving for "Guru"!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

ThomasW_IronMountain we're looking forward to seeing you rise through the ranks 😎 I can't say too much now, but there may be some new levels to be unlocked in the future, as well...stay tuned...

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Do badges with "Request Badge" button indicate that they are not given automatically by the system?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

opposity ranks and many other badges are automatic, but some badges that are connected to certification completions require us to validate that the certification was indeed completed. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello everyone! Is there a way to track when my Guru rank swag will come?

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48145#Comment_48145Hey there opposity! An admin will message you once your swag ships, however, we do not have the ability to track the shipment. I hope this clears things up 😃

Badge +48

Hi everyone! Our team is excited to announce the brand new Rank & Rewards Program 🎉
Learn More >